SUMMER SCHOOL REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!!!
Summer School Semester Dates 2017
Semester 1: Thursday, June 8th 2017-Wednesday, June 28th 2017
Semester 2: Thursday, June 29th 2017-Friday, July 21st 2017
(no school July 3 & 4)
Enrichment Session Dates 2017
Session 1: Monday, June 12th 2017- Thursday, June 29th 2017 (Mon-Thurs only)
Session 2: Wednesday, July 5th 2017-Thursday, July 20th 2017 (Fridays included)
*8:00am-10:30am & 10:30am-1:00pm session times available (see ENRICHMENT COURSE DESCRIPTIONS on the left side for details)
Hinsdale South High School- ALL credit and enrichment courses.
Hinsdale Central High School- select credit and enrichment courses.
(See course descriptions and pay attention to location when selecting courses)
WHERE TO DROP OFF REGISTRATION CARD WITH PAYMENT:
Hinsdale South: Dean's Office with Ms. Plahm or English Office with Ms. Fuhr
Hinsdale Central: Bookstore Summer Office with Mrs. Owens
Summer School Principal:
Mrs. Kelly Owens firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-570-8232
Summer School Administrative Assistants:
Mrs. Kelly Fuhr email@example.com or 630-468-4351
Ms. Donna Plahm firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-468-4222
If registering for a “credit-bearing” course, make sure that you have communicated with your son’s or daughter’s guidance counselor for approval to take the course. The registration form must be signed by parent AND counselor.
- Enclose a check made payable to HINSDALE DISTRICT 86 in the correct amount ($225 per semester for credit-bearing classes for in-district students; $350 per semester for out-of-district students; and variable rates for enrichment courses, see website for details). Full payment for summer school classes must be received to secure registration.
- BUS Transportation request: On the registration form, please check the box indicating if you require bus transportation for summer school. Only registration forms with this box checked will be considered when creating bus routes for summer. Bus Routes will be made on May 1st. Any late registrations will use the bus routes already created for transportion.
Additional fees for textbooks, materials, and supplies will be collected during the first week.
· Mail check and registration information to:
District 86 Summer School
Hinsdale Central High School
5500 S. Grant Street
Hinsdale, IL 60521
· A confirmation email will be sent ONE week PRIOR to summer school session starting.
THERE WILL BE NO CONFIRMATION AFTER MAIL IN OR DROP OFF REGISTRATION.
· Cancellations must be communicated prior to the first day of class for a refund. CHECKS WILL NOT BE CASHED UNTIL AFTER THE DROP PERIOD FOR SUMMER SCHOOL OF 2 CLASS DAYS. NO REFUNDS IF CANCELLATION IS AFTER THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.